Brisk Silver 福克斯 ST 赛车火花塞 — 1 Step Colder
The Brisk RR14YS spark plugs have a colder heat range compared to the stock spark plugs found in the 2013-2014 Ford Focus ST.
Spark Plug Heat Range
Heat range is the measure of how fast the spark plug tip dissipates combustion heat. It must do this in a precise and controlled manner so the spark plug will:
- Stay cool enough to avoid pre-ingniton and/or electrode destruction due to detonation.
- Run hot enough to burn off combustion deposits that would otherwise collect on the insulator tip and cause fouling that results in misfire.
- Adapt to specific engine characteristics and widely varying driving/load conditions.
Key Benefits and Applications of Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs
- Silver is the best Electric and Heat Conductor - the best material for performance and racing spark plugs
- Superior Ignition Ability Increases Engine Power
- Lower Required Supplied Ignition Voltage
- Good Resistance to Fouling and Easier Starts
- Race Engines and Engines with Hard to Ignite Fuels
- Supercharged / Turbocharged / Nitrous engines
- Excellent for Total Loss Ignition Systems
- Excellent Spark Plug Choice for any Vehicle, Stock or Modified, even for High Mileage Vehicles and Vehicles With Oil Consumption Problems