StopTech 福克斯 ST 不锈钢织物后刹车软管
Pair of 2013 and 2014 Focus ST Rear Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses from StopTech.
Replace those weak, factory rear brake hoses on your 2013-2014 Focus ST and upgrade to a pair of braided stainless steel brake hoses from StopTech! StopTech's stainless steel brake hoses guaranteed to provide superior stopping power over your stock rubber brake hoses.
- Sold as a pair for the rear driver and passenger side
- Application specific hoses for a direct fit
- Stainless steel construction for quicker, firmer, more consistent pedal response
- Precision braking modulation is achieved through the stainless steel lines
- Coated Teflon (PTFE) inner core
- PVC covering protects against chaffing
- Includes correct fittings and all necessary hardware for installation
These top-level stainless steel brake hoses from StopTech are constructed from premium quality materials like PTFE tubing that is extremely resistant to expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid. StopTech's brake hoses are created using a dynamic coating with a clear abrasion resistant PCV cover for amazing defense against friction. All of StopTech's brake hoses come with correct fittings that are designed for a perfect fit and lasting durability.
Each and every one of StopTech's brake lines are 100 percent tested in-house to a pressure of 4,500 PSI. This is about 4 times the normal line pressure used by a production vehicle's master cylinder. The key to maintaining this phenomenal braking capacity is through the ability of these hoses to maintain consistent brake pressure. Also, when threshold braking, these hoses have precision brake modulation.
StopTech is a certified brake line manufacturer with the United States DOT and all StopTech stainless steel brake lines are produced to adhere to DOT compliance standards. StopTech stainless steel lines also meet or exceed FMVSS 106 and applicable international and EU standards.